SYSPRO Accounts Receivable improves cash flow management by accumulating and managing customer activity and ensuring timely revenue collection and effective reporting and cash flow analysis.
This system enhances customer servicing by maintaining contact information, creating notes and detailing credit management information.
Accounts Receivable provides extensive control of customer information. Cash flow analysis and reporting can be performed on an open-item or balance-forward basis using various ageing options.
Information for a defined series of related customers may be accumulated into a single master account for consolidated statement printing. In addition, free-format statements and recurring invoices can be designed.
Receivables can be held in a local or foreign currency and the system complies with European Monetary Union (EMU) requirements.
Extensive cash posting facilities exist, which include post-dated check entry and posting, miscellaneous unassigned cash receipts and the facility to post cash received to invoices, manually or automatically by invoice of aged date.
SYSPRO Accounts Receivable can be installed standalone or integrated with other accounting solutions in SYSPRO:
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Book
- General Ledger
- Contact Management
- Sales Orders
- Counter Sales
- Sales Analysis
- Trade and Promotions
- Returned Merchandise
- Business-to-Business trading
Extensive audit trails and journals form an integral part of this solution:
- Detailed audit trails of all sales and cash transactions plus master file changes
- Graphical invoice aging query
- Credit Management report with follow-up dates
- Cash posting worksheet
- Flexible management reporting
- Substantial customer account reporting
- User-defined statements and label formats
- Bank deposit slips
- Track proof of delivery information
- Customized statements per customer/group of customers